The history of VVG dates back to the year 1930. Alfred Honsel founded „Alfred Honsel Nieten- und Metallwarenfabrik GmbH & Co.“ in Fröndenberg nearby the City of Dortmund in Central Germany, which started with producing plants pots and frying pans made from Aluminium with handles and grips fastened with rivets.
The great potential was obvious soon. In 1945, the production of household goods was stopped completely for concentrating exclusively on developing and producing the riveting technology.
1994, the company VVG Befestigungstechnik in Neumuenster nearby Hamburg was founded as a special trading company for rivet technology in order to supply customers daily from a well sorted stock quickly and reliable and at the same time to provide the longterm know-how in development and production.
A concept that proved to be right. After several relocations, the buildings at the present location were bought in 2007, offering perfect conditions for further growth.