Setting tool for blind rivets
Perfected for high-strength blind rivets with 6.4 and 7.8 mm diameter with grooved rivet mandrel!
Clamping jaws with trapezoidal grooves specially designed to match the grooves in the rivet mandrel and a modified clamping mechanism guarantee reliable and positive setting of FERO®- BULB high-strength blind rivets (or comparable types) with a mandrel diameter from 3.8 to 6.15/6.5 mm!
Wear of the clamping jaws is minimised!
Processing blind rivets
|Stainless Steel A2||✓||✓|
- Working range: blind rivets up to 8.0 mm diameter, all materials
- Stroke:30 mm
- Working power: 24.000 N
- Max. diameter of mandrel: 6.1 mm
- Charging time: < 30 Minuten
- Weight incl. battery: 2.1 kg
Perfected battery management
The powerful 20 V/2,0 Ah Li ion batteries are fully charged after less than 30 minutes – the 90 % charged is reached after only approx. 20 minutes, so that the charging cycle is always shorter than the battery-consuming working time!
RivdomTWO 2.8 20V
“It doesn’t get any better. Even rivets of 8 millimetre diameter are set in one stroke. I’m very impressed!“
Scope of delivery
- RivdomTWO2.8 20V battery riveter incl. 20 V/2.0 Ah battery (number depending on variant) with optical charge state indicator
- 2x retension nosepiece in box
- Rivdom-PLUS quick charger, mandrel container
- Rivet application plate
- Belt clip
- Hanger and cover cap in L-Boxx