Industry 4.0 ready
RivSmart is fully prepared for networked integration into modern production processes and equipped with extensive process supporting functions.
DMSD-lite process monitoring system
RivSmart is equipped with the DMSD-lite process monitoring system even in the standard version. This allows the correct setting of the rivet to be immediately checked and documented with a process stamp after every riveting.
The optional DMSD-HR version with separate patented sensor system offers complete documentation of each individual riveting with device number, time stamp, number, error codes, as well as various stroke and force measurements in separate process windows in text format.
Optional contact pressure monitoring
Optional contact pressure monitoring - increased process reliability. In Automatic mode, the device triggers on reaching the set force. The force can be conveniently set and adjusted via the software. In Manual mode, the device is actuated by means of the trigger.
SD card as internal memory
Included in the scope of supply: SD card as internal memory for reading out the documented data of the process stamp, even without permanent WiFi connection.
- OLED display (1.5”) with 5 buttons
- Mobile control via Android or IOS app
- Management of several devices
- Many basic functions: Countdown, various counters, statistics, signal tones
- Service functions: information on clamping jaw change, service intervals, emptying of stud collecting bin, job counter, live statistics, countdown
- Wifi connectivity with radio frequencies 2.4 and 5 GHz
- Individual interface programming possible